Are you the next SDG Talent?
UNLEASH Innovation Lab 2017 is open for applications – and you are invited!
To find smarter, faster, and cheaper ways to reach the Sustainable Development Goals we need next generation solutions from bold thinkers and leaders. UNLEASH will bring 1,000 hand-picked talents from around the world together to ideate and collaborate on new solutions in Denmark from August 13th-21st, 2017.
Why you should join?
· Meet purpose driven top talents from around the world and build strong lasting relations
· Work on new ideas with leading global companies, investors, and experts at your fingertips
· Get a chance to pitch at major awards show where the best ideas will gain support after the event.
· Forget about costs to flight and stay – we will take care of it. All you need is to bring new ideas, insights and a passion for changing the world.
Don’t wait, apply now
The sooner you apply, the better the chances are of getting a seat. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Apply now at www.unleash.org.
UNLEASH is supported by a consortium of global partners including the United Nations, Microsoft, Deloitte, Dalberg Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Novo Nordisk Foundation, Carlsberg Foundation and many others.
Please help us spread the word, follow us on:
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We kindly request you to promote the global online 2017 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competitionthroughout your network and social media.
See further information below. Also kindly find attached a 2017 Competition flyer for dissemination, promotion and posting.
A Call for Participation to Young Creative Entrepreneurs and Innovators (15 - 35 Years of Age) from All Regions of the World!
Visitthe Competition website at http://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org !
Submit your creative entries (Ideas & Projects) with a societal impact that will be posted for online voting and feedback from the public.
Through the competition process, youth entrepreneurs (15 - 35 years of age) will have the opportunity to optimize their ideas and develop their enterprise by receiving free online training at the Entrepreneurship Campus and support from the global online community.
The Competition is an activity of the Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
Hurry and be a part of a global community of creative youth entrepreneurs and innovators!
Deadline for the submission of entries is 31 July 2017!
2017 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global program and an online platform to mobilize youth-led innovations for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The program fostersentrepreneurship education and incites young people around the world to develop their inherententrepreneurial skills and talents according to the motto: everybody is a potential entrepreneur.
Co-organized by the Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United, the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition has two components:
1) The Entrepreneurship Campus and 2) The Competition.
1. The Entrepreneurship Campus
The Entrepreneurship Campus is a multi-opportunity online platform, where young entrepreneurs and innovators (15 - 35 years of age) can register and be part of a global online community and learn to develop their entrepreneurial skills.Young people from all regions of the world are currently active on the Campus, exchanging their ideas and knowledge about entrepreneurship and supporting each other to develop their ideas and projects. The Campus Administrative Team supports Campus members with resource materials and by offering one-on-one advice upon request on a daily basis. Young people also have the opportunity to take a free online course in entrepreneurship education and refine their entrepreneurial skills.
2. The Competition
The Competition is the second component of the program. Campus members (15 - 35 years of age) are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champions and implements one or more of the 17 SDGs. After a screening process by the Campus Administrative Team, entries are posted for online voting and feedback from the public.
Winners of the Competition are announced at the annual Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2017.
Visitthe Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition website to take advantage of the free online training in entrepreneurship education at the Entrepreneurship Campus, and be a part of a global community of creative youth entrepreneurs!
- Global Money Week 2017
- Invitation to the 17th Melaka International Youth Dialogue ,'Our Roles in Solving Juvenile Delinquency', 9th - 13th July 2017 in Melaka, Malaysia
- 12th Global Youth Peace Festival (GYPF 2017), ‘Youth of the World Unite – You Have Everything to Gain!', September 29 - October 2, 2017 in Chandigarh – SAS Nagar – Amritsar, India
- Invitation to Attend the Asia Urban Youth Assembly (AUYA), 'Youth Roles Towards New Urban Agenda - Taking Acti on for Innovative, Socially Minded, Green Cities', 25 - 28 March 2017
- La Carta de la Tierra Internacional, 'Liderazgo, Soste nibilidad, y Ética'