The World Assembly of Youth is proud to partner with Yayasan Salam Malaysia and International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE) for the 15th IAVE Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference and IAVE Asia Pacific Youth Volunteer Conference, scheduled to take place at KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 22nd - 26th November 2017.
Asia Pacific Youth Volunteer Conference: 22 - 23, Nov 2017
In IAVE Volunteer Conferences, we develop a parallel Youth Conference or Youth Track, to get to know more about the work that youth volunteers are doing in each region, analyzing their lessons learnt, the struggles they go through and the needs they face when performing their service activities.
Asia Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference: 23 - 26, Nov 2017
In the years between IAVE Volunteer Conferences, we work through the elected Regional Representatives on the Board of Directors and national/local partners to convene Regional Conferences. Designed to fit the priorities and perspectives of each region, these conferences enable us to reach many more people closer to their home, to build local capacity and to strengthen our local and regional networks.
Join us and share your stories. To register please follow the link below: http://iaveap2017.org.my
We are pleased to inform you that the Yuvsatta (Youth for Peace), in collaboration with the World Assembly of Youth (WAY), will organise the 11th Global Youth Peace Fest (GYPF 2016) which shall take place from September 28th to October 2nd, 2016 in Chandigarh and Shimla, India.
For over a decade, the Yuvsatta (Youth for Peace) realised the significance of promoting peace through young people. Therefore, it initiated and provided a platform for youth and youth leaders from all around the world to join hands in order to make a difference. In the preceding of the ten GYPFs, over 300 young people from 29 countries and more than 20,000 local youth have contributed ideas and actions for creating a peaceful world and a better tomorrow.
GYPF 2016 shall provide another opportunity to all international and local delegates to contribute towards a sustainable world. We find it essential to maximize the potential and diversified talent that young people have and unite them in order to actively be involved and play an important role in inspiring change.
We would like to share with you all the reporting form for GMW 2016 herewith attached.
For those of you who are still thinking about GMW plans, please find the Prep Pack information below which will help with ideas and activities!
Global Money Week is just over three weeks away, but there is still time to get involved - no activity is too small to take part!
You can also find tips below on how to support #GMW2016 via social media as well.
GMW Prep Pack is accessible in the following page on GMW website: www.globalmoneyweek.org/gmw-prep-pack.html and consists of:
PART 1: DOCUMENTS
(1) GMW2016 Communications Kit with Key Messages (.pdf)
(2) Ex-Ante GMW 2016 Reporting Form (.doc) (Please submit by 26th February, 2016)
(3) Ex-Post GMW 2016 Reporting Form Ex-Post (.doc) (Please submit by 7th April, 2016)
(4) Possible questions for and from children and youth during GMW2016 (.pdf)
(5) Standard Photo Release Form For Minor Children (.doc)
(6) GMW Designs
PART 2: TIPS
(7) GMW2016 Resources and Materials
(8) GMW and CYFI High Quality Logos
(9) Tips for photos and videos
(10) Sample text for your newsletter
(11)About Social Media #GMW2016 #GlobalMoneyWeek
(12)Information about CYFI Global Activities
- WAY Satellite Event - Pangkor International Development Dialogue
- Report - 15th Melaka International Youth Dialogue, 'Youth and Armed Conflict: To Express Without A Fear, To Progress Without A Threat'
- 1st Annual Transforming Leadership Worldwide Conference and Arts/Music Festival
- The 26th International Youth Forum
- 15TH MELAKA INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DIALOGUE DECLARATION